Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Three Years!!!!


You probably noticed that I decided to take an impromptu week off. I guess the start of summer put me in lazy mode-but that's okay because I'm back all refreshed and full of ideas and all that great stuff. But besides all of that, today is a very special day. Why? Because today marks me and Roman's third year of marriage.

Holy moly. We have been married three years!! It's crazy to think that a little over three years ago we were taking our engagement pictures......


....And then all of a sudden our big day had arrived!

"First Look" at our private reveal. 


It was a whirlwind of a day, but it was the best day of my life.




Dancing with Dad







Including our three years of marriage, we've been together for around seven years. We got together in tenth grade at the ripe young age of fifteen years old. Out of pure respect for your eyeballs, I will not post a picture of us in our early dating days. You're welcome. But I will post these:

On the escalator leaving a Brave's game
Senior pictures




















We've grown from being silly and in love to being even more silly and even more in love. 

Cruise: 2013

So, fun wedding story: my parents paid for our first night of our honeymoon. We were so exhausted from all of the prior day wedding festivities (no hidden meanings there), that we way overslept our alarm the next morning. We wake up at ten-ish and are just kind of sitting around the room. At about 11:00 I decide that maybe we could go swimming before we check out, but then we think "hey. we should see what time check-out is." Check-out was at 10:00.  Um. Uh oh!! The only thing I could think about was my Dad getting charged for an extra day because we missed our check-out time. We throw all of our belongings into the luggage, I splash some water on my face, and we run out of there real quick-like. No shower. No fixing of my hair. No make-up. Which resulted in me looking like this:

HI! My name is Sarah and I just got married yesterday,
so I do not care what you think about me right now.

To rescue myself, here we are the next day.....after waking up on time and showering and actually making ourselves look like we could venture into the public. Haha.


And here we are again....still looking all presentable. Yay for us!!


But seriously. After three years of marriage, I can be 100% honest when I say that I am the luckiest woman on the planet to be married to this man. I thank God that He has blessed us so abundantly in our first three years of married life, and I can't wait to see what else He has in store for us. 


"And the two will become one flesh. So they are no longer two, but one flesh."  ~Mark 10:8



No comments:

Post a Comment