Thursday, October 10, 2013

Vaaayycaaation!!!

I know all of you must think I've forgotten about you, but I haven't! I was hoping that four furlough days last week would allow me to get caught up on everything. Instead, it turned into a four-day-catch-up-on-my-entire-to-do-list fest. I cleaned. And then I cleaned some more. And then I washed my car. And then I ran a million and twenty-two errands. Ahem.

Now I'm in West Virginia.....so there. It was probably a terrible idea for me to go on vacation, seeing as how my paycheck this Friday is going to be almost half of what it normally is due to the government shutdown. Oops. I'll look into the future and tell you, you can totally expect a finances-after-shutdown post because things are about to get rocky in the Casterline household. That's a story for another day though. 

Here's some pictures to make you jealous happy for me: 





Anyways, my life will go back to "normal" after this weekend, so I pinky-promise that things will get more regular around here. Until then, I hope you all have an amazing weekend!  :) 

"Before the mountains were born or You gave birth to the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God."  ~Psalm 90:2

No comments:

Post a Comment