Monday, September 16, 2013

Busy-Bodies

Life with the Casterlines has been very busy as of late.
:/
:(
O.o
We are in a marathon of music right now. Roman was asked to play drums for a friend in a concert this Friday night (with an estimated audience of 7,000(!!!!) people!). For the last few weeks he’s been travelling to Moultrie to attend practices. Read: we may or may not have eaten dinner at 10:45 one night.
On another note (pun intended), we are also playing in a concert this Sunday afternoon at Wild Adventures. Roman will be playing drums and I’ll be playing keys for our church’s Hispanic band. So no, you won’t know anything that gets said unless you know Spanish, but yes, it will be a totally fun (exhausting) day with lots of roller coasters. But unfortunately, this has also resulted in weekly practices. Read: okay fine, we have eaten dinner at 10:45 several nights.
O.o  
That’s okay though, after this Sunday all of that excitement will be over and we can return to our regular level of busyness. Which means I’ll wake up from my zombie state next week and get back on schedule with life. In the meantime, I’ll just be here….drinking lots of coffee….and eating chocolate. Does anyone want to help me do dishes??? I’ve got a ton waiting for me at home….

"All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty." ~Proverbs 14:23

No comments:

Post a Comment