Monday, June 11, 2012

Cruisin' (Part 2)

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I know I did. Roman and I were finally able to use the graduation gift my parents got us (a couple's massage at Mint Julep) *yay*! And then Saturday we went to eat at Red Lobster for my pre-birthday celebration. My birthday is on a Tuesday this year so we just decided to celebrate it on Saturday. We finished up our weekend with great services at our church and swimming at his parent's house. So all in all, it was a great weekend. Yay for great weekends!

I don't have a lot of time today, so I figured I would share all of the great towel creations left in our cabin while we were on our cruise. I also included a couple that was left in Pastor Stephen and Christy's cabin since they got something different than us on a few occasions. So I hope you enjoy!  :)

We are assuming this was a walrus or something like that.

This one made us miss our Dukey-Bear.

This little guy was hanging from the air vent in Stephen and Christy's room-so cute!
This is a note that Christy left on the monkey for their room steward. They were hoping to get another monkey the next night, but it didn't work. Oh well!


A frog, we assume?


Scary Scorpion!!


A heart on our last day.  :'(


And Stephen and Christy got this adorable little elephant!!

This is just a picture of our room. That actually isn't a window, it just looks like one. It was a good size in our opinion, considering there are like a billion rooms on the boat.  ;)
I will leave you with a passage of Scripture that our pastor used in his sermon yesterday morning. It was a great service, so I'm sorry if you missed it!

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."          ~Ephesians 6:10-12

No comments:

Post a Comment