Friday, March 22, 2013

Second Grade Throwback

So a few days ago, Roman's mom found some of Roman's papers he wrote from Second Grade. They were *ahem* precious, so I decided to share them with you. But I can't just share them and keep my opinions to myself. *wink* So let's travel back in time and explore my husband's second grade mind....my comments will be in italics.  :)

On School...

If I had my own school, I would be the prinsubul. I would inerdus myself. I would get to know all the children. I will know the teachers, too. I would walk aroud the school.

Because, you, that is all the "prinsubuls" do anyways.

How was your weekend?

This weekend I

Interesting. 

Popularity....

What can I do to make my friends and teachers like me more? I can be more nicer to them. Be quiet in class. I will do better whan I'm doing my work.

Apparently, Mr. Roman had an issue with being quiet in class. His words, not mine.

I have a dream....

I have a bream that one day this natin will be very clean, and the pepole in the world will cuiut puluetin the world. I have a Second dream, that every person in the world will do there best. I have a Third dream evrey dity will be my frind. I have a drieam that evrey baby will be bron. I have a dream that every person in the hole world will be clean.

Pretty good dreams there. Kinda makes me wonder how many of his classmates didn't smell good though?? 

Popularity Revisited.

I will have to play with them a lot and they might be my friends. I would like to have more friends. I would halp them sound out words. If they can't read and I will help them because I love helping my friends read. 

Perhaps you should learn to spell first?

Interesting.

If my bed turned into a boat I would

We think he panicked at the idea of his bed turning into a boat, so he just stopped writing this one.

Anger Management.

When I get mad I'm angry.

True story.

"Light Makers"

Light comes from meny things. The sun makes it own light. It is a giant ball of fire. The sun is a bright light. A candle makes its own light. It is not a bright light. It's a bim light. We do not see the sun's light at night. How do we see at night? We see with light bulbs.

A scientist in the making....


So there ya have it folks. We had tons of fun reading through his notebook of writings and old school pictures. It's always fun to go back and find hidden treasures like that. 

And oh by the way, happy Friday folks!!

"Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret-it leads only to evil. For evil men will be cut off, but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land."  ~Psalm 37:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment