Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Weird Wednesday.

Last night I dreamed that I was back in high school. Cue the weird hair-do’s, awkward social situations, and the endless stream of tests and pop quizzes. Yuck. One of my good friends from high school was in this particular dream, except he decided he was going to start driving a semi truck to school. A big huge white one. It was ugly. On this particular school day, we decided we would make it prettier….so we skipped class and stayed outside so we could draw all over it with blue expo markers. Then he tried to run me over. Not. Nice. I escaped by jumping on top of another student’s truck. You know, because I’m a ninja.
Then I had another dream where my friend Mallory bought me a white bathrobe as a random gift and wrote on the card: “Go home, put this on, sit down, and paint your toe nails.”
I am assuming this was my subconscious mind reminding myself that I really need to take the time to repaint my toes. And also that I secretly think my friend from high school wants to murder me with a semi truck. Dear Subconscious Mind: GET OFF ME, OKAY??!?
Ahem.
…..Does anyone have chocolate? I think that would be the solution to my current ADD issue.
That is all.

“Blessed are they whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the Lord.” ~Psalm 119:1

No comments:

Post a Comment