Two days ago, we celebrated Roman’s 23rd birthday. Wahoo!! There were brownies, steaks, and a huge ice cream cake. (Note: I ate some of everything and it was glorious. Which means this week I get to work extra-hard at the gym!) So in honor of my awesome husband, I thought I would dedicate this post to him, with 23 Things I Love About My Husband:
1. He has a servant’s heart, always willing to help others around him
2. He loves Jesus and seeks after Him
3. He is a hard worker in everything he does
4. He is honest and loyal
5. He is a faithful husband
6. He is an amazing drummer—I love hearing him play!
7. He looks after me and defends me when necessary
8. He does not gossip about others or tear others down
9. I may be a bit biased, but I’m married to one sexy man!!
10. He’s great with kids
11. He successfully grew a garden this year, saving us lots of money on veggies!
12. He takes good care of himself and strives to make healthy choices
13. He is an optimist….a great balance to my pessimist way of thinking
14. He knows how to cook!
15. He can make me laugh no matter how bad a day I’ve had
16. He supports me in everything that I do
17. He is extremely intelligent
18. He mows the grass. (Yes and amen)
19. He’s always willing to help me out around the house
20. He loves me for me and says I’m beautiful
21. He can fix my phone. And my laptop. And the TV. He’s a good fixer-upper-of-stuff
22. He puts up with my OCD ways ;)
23. He’s my husband!
Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband. I’m so proud of you, Roman, and the man that you have become. I can’t wait to spend many more birthdays with you as we walk through life’s journey together. I love you!!!
"Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers;" ~Psalm 1:1