Monday, July 15, 2013

Thank You!

I just want to say thank you for all of the support and encouragement you all have given me in the creation of the new blog-Faith Marriage and Family. So many have you have said such kind words over the past week and they mean so much to me! You guys are the BEST!!

It’s crazy to me how quickly this new blog has caught on, and I can tell that God has big plans with it because the enemy has been pushing hard against me this past week.

I’ve had some awful days at work. I’ve had some not-so-great news from the doctor. I’ve had some allergy issues this week and some bad headaches. I’ve lost a bunch of sleep. And oh-my-goodness the finances. Holy moly. The enemy has been throwing everything he’s got at me, and for a little while it seemed like he was winning.

…..especially when I cried so hard Thursday that I gave myself a migraine. Ahem. Just keeping it real, folks.

Thank the Lord that we serve a gracious God! For every dart the enemy has thrown at me, Jesus has been with me every step of the way.

For every hardship, He has given me peace.

For every doubtful thought or lie from the enemy stating that I’ll never be the writer I want to be, one of you have offered encouragement—without even knowing I needed it!

For every financial situation, He has made a way.

For every bad doctor visit, He has given me hope and healing.

I’m telling you this just to simply say, when things go wrong in your life as you are trying to do what you know is God’s will, take heart! This only means that the devil doesn’t like it because you’re doing something right! And as long as we are following Christ’s will for our lives, all of these hardships will be totally worth it. He will fight for you and give you the peace and strength you need to make it through, I promise!

Again, thank you all for your support—your prayer and words of encouragement have meant so much to me this past week. Keep the faith, dear friends. And let’s continue to encourage our brothers and sisters in Christ, because we never know when they might need a smiling face and helpful words!


“And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved.” Matthew 10:22


“Then Jesus said to His disciples, ‘Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it. What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul?’” ~Matthew 16:24-26

No comments:

Post a Comment