Wednesday, May 29, 2013

WFMW: How to Clean Glass Showers

When I first got married, I was really naive concerning all things grown-up related. My mom was a stay-at-home mom, and she took care of most of the cleaning and cooking while we busied ourselves with school and extracurricular activities. I can't tell you how many times I've called her since I got married three years ago and started the conversation with "How do you......"  

One thing I've struggled with is how to get those water-stained glass shower doors clean. The usual all-purpose bathroom cleaner didn't do the job, and I was getting tired of watching the grime build up. Here's the before shot:


See what I mean? G-R-O-S-S. So what's the best way that I've found to get all that junk clean? CLR. 

After you spray it, you let it sit for about five minutes. Then you take a rag, sponge, whatever and scrub the surface. Once you get done scrubbing, you simply rinse it off and you're done. See how pretty my shower door is now? You can't even tell that this picture was taken while looking through the glass:


And while I'm bragging on our clean shower, check out our new shower head. I'm kind of sort of in love......


CLR works for me!!


Note: I am not an affiliate nor was I reimbursed in anyway by the company that produces this product. All opinions/professions of love are 100% my own.  :)

"She opens her hand to the poor and reaches out her hands to the needy."  ~Proverbs 31:20

No comments:

Post a Comment