Friday, April 5, 2013

Stupid Things We Say

So first of all, surprise: Roman and I went on a cruise two weeks ago! I’m still sorting through pictures but hopefully I will finish that over the weekend and can start over-sharing our vacation adventures with all of you. But I thought it would be fun to have a super quick Friday afternoon post covering the stupid things we said/heard while on vacation. So without further ado…..

Roman: I also like the band name Roman and the Studmuffins.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………
Me: I can do the alto harmony part just fine. But then the other day I was wondering if I could find the other harmony part. So I challenged myself to a dual and won!
…………………………………………………………………………………………………….
On trying escargot for the first time….
Me: It depends on how big it is.
Roman: It’s a snail, it can’t be that big.
Me: Unless that gave it steroids.
Roman: A snail? On steroids????
Me: ……yea.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

A little girl talking to her friend. They were on the balcony overlooking the atrium on the ship and were pointing to an overweight woman.

And that is why you can’t eat whatever you want. Because when you do, you end up looking like that. And that is not good for your heart!


I think that last one was my favorite. Thankfully I think they were way out of earshot of the woman with the “unhealthy heart”, but we were standing really close to the little girls and I almost died trying to contain my laughter.

“Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.”  ~Romans 12:12

No comments:

Post a Comment