Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Weird Wednesday: Puppy Love and Cat Food

Weird Wednesday: Puppy Love and Cat Food
Our neighbor’s dog is a female. And it’s that time for her. Roman and I have quickly discovered two things: 1) Duke is apparently a stud muffin and 2) we are so glad we got him fixed. Y’all. This dog has been sleeping on our front porch waiting for Duke to come out….I’ve never seen a dog do that before. Needless to say, Duke has been a little bit beside himself these past few days because he thinks he still has something to *ahem* contribute….poor guy. We took your manhood a looooong time ago, buddy.
So what’s better than watching your neighbor’s dog pace back and forth on your front porch while your dog whines to go outside? A midnight run to Wal-Mart for cat food, that’s what. Because there is nothing I love more than running through the parking lot at 11:58 hoping they have not locked their doors yet because someone forgot to tell me we ran out of cat food that morning. **stares at Roman**
Also, I dreamed last night that elevators didn’t have walls and I was jumping from the elevator to the floor because I was too impatient to wait for the elevator to stop.
Also also, I may have killed the flowers already. Oops.
“For wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul. Discretion will protect you, and understanding will guard you."  ~Proverbs 2:10-11

No comments:

Post a Comment