Monday, April 29, 2013

OfficeLyfffe!!!!

Working in a cubicle maze sometimes gets a bad rap, and although I’ll be the first to admit that sometimes the rows of cubicles and their inhabitants can be *ahem* stressful, sometimes it can also be downright funny.
One of my co-workers never wears shoes. I’m pretty sure she takes them off as soon as she gets inside the building. Me and another co-worker like to hum “Ain’t nobody got time fo’ shoes” to the tune of “ain’t nobody got time fo’ dat” every time she walks by.
I swear I heard one of my neighbors bark today. It was like a low growl followed by a “woof”. Promise.
The same barking coworker also wears an eye patch on random days. I sometimes wonder if he actually has eye problems, or if he just likes looking like a pirate. I don’t think that’s fair, because I want to dress up like a pirate too.
Woof!!!

“May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us-yes, establish the work of our hands.” ~Psalm 90:17

No comments:

Post a Comment